Healthy Ranch Recipe
August’s recipe is Healthy Ranch! The perfect sauce truly ties a whole dish together. Our homemade Ranch has all the taste and none of the store-bought ranch additives. Plus, it’s quick and easy to make.
- ¾ cup (6 oz.) organic plain yogurt
- ¼ cup organic sour cream
- 1 ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Fresh chives and/or parsley for sprinkling on top
- Optional step: for thinner consistency, add 1 tablespoon at time of milk or olive oil until desired consistency is achieved
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Optional step: for thinner consistency, add 1 tablespoon at time of milk or olive oil until desired consistency is achieved.
- To serve, garnish with fresh parsley or fresh chives.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for 1 week.
Want more recipes? Check out July’s recipe! Learn more about our Wellness services including weight resistance training, nutrition services and more by visiting our Wellness page. If you’re interested in our Nutrition and Food Pantry services, call 1(800) 597-7977 ext. 407 or visit our Food Pantry page here.