Creamy One-Pot Pumpkin Pasta Recipe
Fall has arrived, and there’s no better way to enjoy the crisp weather than with this delicious and creamy One-Pot Pumpkin Pasta dish! Just throw everything in a pot, stir it together, and dinner’s on! It’s great with family, friends or by yourself whenever you’re craving comfort food this time of year.
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
12 ounces dried penne pasta
1 (32-ounce) box vegetable broth
1 cup canned pumpkin purée
1 cup water
1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
1. Strip the leaves and finely chop until you have 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary leaves.
2. Place 12 ounces dried penne, 1 (32-ounce) box vegetable broth, 1 cup canned pumpkin purée, and 1 cup water in a large pot.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook, stirring frequently, until the liquid has almost completely evaporated for about 11 minutes.
4. Stir in the rosemary, 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
5. Cook until the pasta is tender and coated with a silky sauce, about 2 minutes more. Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Looking for similar recipes? Check out our September’s recipe! Learn more about our Wellness services by visiting our Wellness page, which includes weight resistance training, nutrition services and more! If you’re interested in our Nutrition and Food Pantry services, call 1(800) 597-7977 ext. 407 or visit our Food Pantry page here.