Baby Kale and Mushroom Brunch
Our nutritionist has crafted a delicious dish you can have for breakfast, lunch or even dinner! Who said eggs were just for breakfast? Learn how to make this month’s recipe by reading on below and make sure to tag us on social media with pictures if you try this at home!
- 4 cups baby kale
- 1 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 clove crushed Garlic
- 4 eggs*
- Optional : whole grain toast
- *Remove egg yolks to decrease cholesterol
1. Slice mushrooms and crush 1 garlic clove
2. Heat sauté pan and spray with nonstick olive oil cooking spray.
3. Add crushed garlic and mushrooms, sauté until golden brown.
4. Add baby kale in batches until it is all in the pan. Cook until wilted.
5. Remove garlic clove and discard.
6. Make 4 round spaces to put in eggs, crack one egg in each space and cook covered until eggs solidify 2-5 minutes.
7. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with whole grain toast if desired.
Recipe adapted from BBC Good Food