The Families Together Virtual Clinic is an easy-to-use Telehealth solution for a variety of patient needs including but not limited to family planning, general medical consultations, pediatric and women’s health visits, and prescription refills. Our simple, one-click videoconferencing technology connects Families Together patients directly to a provider for their appointment. There is no need for a separate application download and can be accessed from a phone, tablet or desktop anywhere that has Internet service.
Patients that are experiencing cold and flu symptoms, homebound, vulnerable, immunocompromised, or simply not comfortable with visiting a doctor’s office just yet are able to get the same quality of care via the Virtual Clinic as they would if they were to visit a physical Families Together location.
The first step is making sure you are a Families Together patient, and then all you have to do is make an appointment by calling (714) 715-3854. After you’ve made an appointment, you will receive a confirmation text or email with a link to log on to your appointment when the time comes.
When it’s time for your appointment, connecting to your provider is easy:
- Find the link sent to you via text or email
- Write down the code that is in the message and click on the link
- Enter the number code that was sent in the text or email and click JOIN
- You will be directed to a waiting room until an FTOC employee begins your appointment
- Once your provider joins, your video will start
- If on a mobile phone, select camera view (front or back) and then click JOIN
- You are now connected to your provider!
The Virtual Clinic accepts multiple types of insurance. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Please call (714) 715-3854 for more information or to make an appointment.