Emergency Rental Assistance
Those who wish to apply must meet the following requirements:
- Low-income City of Santa Ana renter who have been impacted by COVID-19
- The renter must be a resident of the City of Santa Ana with a current lease or sublease agreement with an address in the City.
- One or more individuals within the household has: 1) qualified for unemployment benefits or 2) experienced a reduction in household income, incurred significant costs, or experienced other financial hardship due, directly or indirectly, to COVID–19 outbreak, to which the applicant shall attest in writing.
- The family must be able to demonstrate a risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability.
- The household must have rental arrears/past-due rent owed since April 1, 2020.
- The household must qualify as a low-Income household according to the income limits referred to by the City of Santa Ana
The only way to apply for the CARES for Tenants program is by visiting the Santa Ana website at: https://www.santa-ana.org/cares-for-tenants
Individuals who do not have access to a computer with internet or need assistance submitting an application can contact the Santa Ana Work Center at: 1(714) 565-2600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Family Size||Maximum Family Income (80% AMI)||Family Size||Maximum Family Income (80% AMI)|
Families Together does not accept applications for the CARES for Tenants Program and all enquiries will be directed to the application page for the City of Santa Ana.